Thursday, June 17, 2010

IN THE AGE OF STUPID: It is Ok to marry a 15yr old... I mean why not





Gbese!!! I mean oshi and Oriburuku. all these mad men in 9ja... I know money begot stupidity for most of this pot bellied pedophiles but seriously Mr Yarima? with all due respect sir, I am of the great opinion that "ori yin ko fe pe rara sir"  I mean Mr Yerima we know your  psychopathic behavior started when you  married the 15-year-old Nigerian girl, I guess she is too old now hen, so this  13-year-old Egyptian is just right.

I mean.......how do you expect us to progress as a nation when such anomalies and deviant exist amongst our so called idiotic leader.

Mr Yarima Sir...I will personally come to Aso Rock myself(in my mind o) if your dare continue with your stupendous  
and  hypocritical religious excuses. I am of the opinion that you have never read the Quran, because if you have, you will not think it's by any means okay for a 60yr old man to marry a 13 /15yr old.

How do you even conversate? she wants to talk about her daily twits and you want to talk about the stone age? Shewshhhh.. oshi o teba!

I know with full consideration of your status, the NAPTIP will sweep your decisions  to  Abduct a "girl-wife" underneath the rug. but I think as a person who has had the opportunity to read the quran, as a woman and for crying out loud as a Human being,  I should express my disgust in your decision to reap a child of her "childhood".

just in-case you are not sure what you have been charged with sir, here is the list:
  • victimization of a minor
  • Human Trafficking
  • child endangerment
  • child rape
  • Slavery (I mean, you paid $100k for her se)
  • Inhumanity
  • IN-fact: being plain Stupid on an ignoramus level.
 PS: May you and all your Ignorant + Illiterate Islamic radical Roth in hell for misrepresenting Islam!!
 Mr. Small Brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment