Thursday, June 17, 2010

yeaiiii...Super Chikens


I mean.. not like I had any hopes for the Super Eagles but mehnnn...."WE" and by we I mean "US" by us I mean the supporters of the Green White Green in fact, their isn't a way to make it sound nice "WE SUCK"
Imageine.. we got spanked...... I mean I understand Argentina beating it, I was genueily glad it wasn't 5-0. but Greece? really?
Oya......in the best fashion of our tradition, we have to blame it on somebody: here it goes;

Kaita, for his gross negligence on Torosidi




Abdul mutallib for claiming to be Nigeria: ( I have refused to download His image to my office computer, just so I shall not be mistaken for His family member)


Ya'Radua for dying

Tuarai for keeping Yaruaduals death from us

The Europeans Colonizers( I mean how dare they!!)


Shall I continue???????

2 comments: