Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Resolution Update

2011 Resolutions: 1) ... do not tell any form of lie... even white. so far =FAIL :(..... sometimes you have to sugar coat the truth ... like when you are at work and the boss asks if you can take on more project, n you r like WHAT 0_o "I have got enough work to last me the rest of the year".

Or when people you haven't thought of in a while phone you and they are like " hoo...I have missed you" n you are all like ..."meeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooo :D". SMH. kk.. I will work on it.

                        2) Be unassuming.... So far so good but I see a FAIL coming soon; God help me, I don't like "assuming me" very much.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! they preached about new year resolutions and failing wit it in church .. lol.. dnt give upp.. you can do it.. lol.. keep striving.. lol.. life is about striving.. lol...

    Oh and i was among those ppl who have failed so much and just deiced to quite having new year resoultions.. hahaha.. lol Cos they said some ppl dnt even bother with it.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...Thanks sis.. I will keep trying. maybe it's true that "we learn more from failure than we do success" I just have to remember my objectives on the daily.

    ReplyDelete